First time blogger.

5:49 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
OK...yeah i'm Siony and i'm new to this so please forgive...this is a little weird hehe.
I'm just about fifteen i live in london, england and i'm pretty much your average girl.

Yesterday my dad bought me a book for my birthday called 101 things to do before your old and boring.
One of the things to do was to start my own blog. So here i am.
starting a blog.


I don't have much to say today so i may as well introduce myself. Properly.

umm yeah.....this is me.....a bit of a poser
<<--
it's not a great photo...but it's a photo none the less.
I live in Blackheath and i go to HAHC in New Cross Gate.
i am in my fourth year of secondary school doing Drama BTEC, Art&Design and French + all the compulsory stuff.
I spend a lot of my time in brighton with my best buddy anna and yeah..i've made loads of friends there.
I am probably really boring you with this now....so i'm gonna go...
if there's anything youw ant to know...ask me
and i may answer...it all depends on the question
thanks for reading.....please leave me comments and shit.
cheers
Siony =]]
by the way....my name's pronounced Shaw-neee heheh

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Before your Old? THats a long ways away :p

P.S. What a beautiful first entry. *applaudes*